Nurofen Zavance Tablets are absorbed up to X2 Faster than standard Nurofen.
When pain gets in the way of your day, you need a pain reliever that will sort it out fast. For fast, effective pain relief for headaches, choose Nurofen Zavance.
Nurofen Zavance is absorbed up to 2X Faster than standard Nurofen. They are easy to swallow and are fast and effective in the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
• migraine headache
• tension headache
• muscular pain
• cold & flu symptoms
• period pain
• dental pain
• sinus pain
• back pain
• arthritic pain
• reduces feverBoxed Contents: 48 Tablets
Size: 48 Pack
• Nurofen Zavance tablets and caplets are absorbed up to 2X FASTER than standard Nurofen.
• Nurofen Zavance provides effective relief of everyday aches and pains such as headaches.
• Also effective relief of muscular pain, back pain, arthritic pain, period pain, dental pain, sinus pain, tension headache, migraine headache, cold & flu symptoms.
• Nurofen Zavance tablets and caplets have a sugar coating.
• Can be taken on an empty stomach.
DO NOT USE IF:
– You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
– You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
STOP USE AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY IF: you have an allergic reaction.
Do not use if blister foil is broken on first opening.CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Contains no gluten, wheat or lactose.
Contains no preservatives.
May be taken by breast feeding mothers.
The maximum daily intake (6 tablets) contains 146mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
Most asthmatics can take Nurofen Zavance, but if you are sensitive to ibuprofen, aspirin or other pain relievers do not take this product.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen Sodium Dihydrate 256mg (equiv. ibuprofen 200mg).
Contains: Ibuprofen Sodium Dihydrate 256mg (equiv. ibuprofen 200mg).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).USAGE ADVICE
Dosage: Take with water.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Before use – seek medical advice if:
– You suffer from asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
– Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.SAFETY DIRECTIONS
UNLESS A DOCTOR HAS TOLD YOU TO, DO NOT USE:
– For more than 3 days at a time.
– If you have asthma.
– If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other inflammatory medicines.
– If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
– In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
– In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
– If you are taking medication regularly.
– If you are aged 65 years or over.
– In children under 7 years of age.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 25°C.Storage Temperature: Below 25°C