ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.
Dimetapp 12 Hour Nasal Spray is fast acting and long lasting, providing 12 hour relief from nasal congestion due to colds, sinusitis, hayfever and other respiratory allergies.
Ingredients: Each 1mL contains: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 500mcg.
Directions: Adults and children 6 years and over.
1-3 sprays per nostril, every 10-12 hours. Maximum: Two times per day.
1. Prime the metered pump before use by depressing it a few times. The dispenser is now filled to the proper level for correct pump action.
2. With your head upright, insert nozzle into the nostril.
3. Completely depress pump 1 to 3 times.
4. Sniff deeply when depressing the pump.
5. Repeat in other nostril. Do not tilt your head backward while spraying.
6. Wipe tip clean after each use.
Do not use in children under 6 years. (Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner).
Do not use:
– In children under 6 years.
– If the blister pack has been opened or damaged.
– For more than 3 consecutive days.
– The dispenser for more than one person to avoid the spread of infection.
– If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Are taking another cough and cold medicine.