ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESISONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.
AVAILABLE IN BERRY, HONEY & LEMON, MENTHOL EUCALYPTUS & BLACKCURRANT. PLEASE NOTE AT CHECKOUT PREFERRED PRODUCT.
Benefits of Difflam Plus Sore Throat Lozenges:
- Anaesthetic to numb the pain
- Anti-inflammatory for fast pain relief
- Antibacterial to help kill bacteria
- Rapid relief from the symptoms of: Sore Throat, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Mouth Ulcers, Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions, pain following mouth or throat surgery, pain following dental procedures
- Sugar, lactose and gluten free
Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Lignocaine hydrochloride 4mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
Dissolve lozenge in mouth. Do not chew.
Adults & Children over 6 years: 1 lozenge very 2-3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per 24 hours)
Not recommended for children under 6 years old. Due to anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot foods or drink directly after using the lozenge. This medicine contains 30.9g isomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Do not use:
- If blister seal is broken
- If past expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or anti-inflammatory medications.
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see you doctor immediately.
If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep out of reach of children.